“Recovering attorney” Adam Markel on his transformational PIVOT and reinvention of his career and life.
Yes! Let Me Have Access To
My Free Gift!
Join our community and get the latest updates!
Thank you for joining our community and here is your free gift!
In this trio of episodes I am joined by Adam Markel, CEO of New Peaks, formerly Peak Potentials Training, North America’s largest personal and business development company. Adam is also author of Pivot: The Art and Science of Reinventing Your Career and Life. In Pivot, Adam reveals his top strategies and tools to creating a new path towards your ultimate happiness and fulfillment by finding your big “why” for living. Adam shares powerful and life-changing exercises, declarations and challenges with you, as a way to help you start taking action, releasing negative beliefs and patterns and replacing them with powerful Intentions and daily rituals.
Adam (@adammarkel) identifies himself as CEO, husband, father, best-selling author, international speaker, attorney and lover of life.
I invited Adam to be my very first guest on The Inspired Lawyer podcast because when I first met him over ten years ago he introduced himself as a “recovering attorney.” Now, he is one of my most inspiring friends and mentors. Recovering or not, he is definitely an Inspired Lawyer.
Listen as Adam discusses his journey from unhappy attorney to CEO of New Peaks in the transformational training space; self-actualization; and the power of alignment.
What you’ll learn in Episode 001:
What Adam did when he realized the practice of law was not his calling.
How did Adam go from being a resistant guy in a seminar seat to owning the company?
What life was like when Adam lived “in his head.”
What “cracked open” Adam’s heart, and caused transformation?
Adam’s new book Pivot is the art and science of reinvention. (www.PivotBook.com)
What was Adam’s vision that had him move from there to here?
What Adam believes is our only purpose for being.
The vision of New Peaks: to create global peace through self-actualization.
What you’ll learn in Episode 002:
Connection with higher self leads to peace.
What Adam means by “soul over matter.”
Adam does not believe quitting is the answer for unhappy lawyers. Reinvention is possible.
Two great questions: What’s the creative opportunity? How can I be an inspired lawyer?
The value of inquiring into your inner world, outer world and spiritual world.
What Adam says is the most powerful force in the Universe.
Power of Declarations
We’ve all been trained (or programmed). What have you been programmed for?
What you’ll learn in Episode 003:
What Adam says when I share my disconnect between desire to generate money and the results.
Beware of digging up your own seed.
What happens when you put an order into the Universe.
How wealthy people treat themselves.
What the Universe’s response is to everything.
The power of alignment.
To learn more about Adam, and particularly his lawyer’s journey, listen to The Business Owner Publicity Podcast with host Jill Lublin and featuring Adam Markel.
Adam and Dr.& Master Sha are hosting a LIVE event on August 5 – 7, 2016 in San Diego. We all want to live rich and fulfilling lives. But often we are blocked from achieving our true potential. Join 11-time NY Times best-selling author and legendary soul healer, Master Zhi Gang Sha and New Peaks CEO, Adam Markel as they share simple yet powerful Soul Over Matter techniques to create unlimited prosperity and happiness.
Books Mentioned in this Episode:
- Pivot: The Art and Science of Reinventing Your Career and Life by Adam Markel. What would you do in your life if you knew you could not fail? That’s the question answered in Pivot, a roadmap for embracing your true potential without abandoning your responsibilities or risking your future.
- Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins. Wake up and take control of your life! From the bestselling author of Inner Strength, Unlimited Power, and MONEY Master the Game, Anthony Robbins, the nation’s leader in the science of peak performance, shows you his most effective strategies and techniques for mastering your emotions, your body, your relationships, your finances, and your life.
- The Road Less Traveled by M. Scott Peck, MD. Perhaps no book in this generation has had a more profound impact on our intellectual and spiritual lives than The Road Less Traveled.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon HIll. Think and grow rich is the most important financial book ever written. Napoleon Hill researched more than forty millionaires to find out what made them the men that they were.
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book)In The Four Agreements, don Miguel Ruiz reveals the source of self-limiting beliefs that rob us of joy and create needless suffering. The Four Agreements offer a powerful code of conduct that can rapidly transform our lives to a new experience of freedom, true happiness, and love.
- Books by Eckart Tolle